Friday, August 18, 2006

cool girls

Okay, so I admit it. I want to be like one of the cool girls. I was never one to succumb to peer pressure but this time they got me. I just had to have one... I couldn't help myself! So, here it is... my design blog.

Really, I kind of like the idea of having a place to keep my scrappy stuff seperate from my family stuff. Those checking in on my family blogs to gush over my two adorable kids would most likely not want to hear about the new trick I learned in Photoshop or that the kit I'm working on has almost 100 papers (its true, I can't stop myself!). The same goes for the crowd who is visiting to see if they can find any freebies or learn about any sales... I don't think they would want the low down on what the bub ate for lunch or how often I had to put his diaper back on him during his streaker escapades. Yes, keeping everything seperate is probably a good idea!

Before I get any farther, I have to tell you all, I have been a bad blogger in the past. I don't update nearly as often as I plan to and when I'm crunched for time the blog is the first thing that goes. That said, if you are lurking around waiting for a new post, give me a holler! If I know someone is reading this I will be much more apt to update!

To start out the festivities and initiate the new blog.... here is a little freebie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To download it Click Here

I'd appreciate some love for my blog if you download. ;)

2 comments:

Maria said...

how fun! yay a new blog to stalk!

Tiffani said...

great freebie!