Friday, September 15, 2006

new kits

I've had a busy week! I finished up not one but TWO new kits for release! It feels awesome to get some of this stuff off of my hard drive (well, its still there too, but you know what I mean!) and in to the store.

Remember the little sneak peek swatch from a week or so ago? Wanna see the full kit? You know you do! LOL!

Here you go....



This one is called Fresh, Funky, Fun. Its on the girly side which isn't my typical style but I love it. I've already scrapped two layouts with it and I know I'll use it again and again.



The top two layouts are mine and the bottom two were done by Jennifer and Kimberly, my fabulous CT girls!

My latest kit was JUST released. I'm so excited about this one. It is really special to me. As some of you know, my grandma passed away late in April. She was my rock. She raised me, she guided me, she was always there for me. This kit is for her...




Just for today (Friday the 15th) its on Sale for only $2!! I hope you enjoy it. I loved making it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherri (And Jennifer and Kimberly) those are awesome layouts! Your kits are so fabulous Sherri :)

Maria said...

love these both Sherri! awesome job!