Tuesday, September 05, 2006

want a new blinkie?

I never imagined that I would need my own creative team! The fact that I am now looking for some ladies to play with my kits and help me promote my designs is really exciting to me! Since I first started scrapbooking, way back when (with paper no less!), I had hoped that I could find a way to turn my passion for creating and photography in to something else. After I found digital, I felt like I have found my niche. Now that I am designing, I feel like this is what I was meant to do. It just feels right, you know? I have fun, do something creative (which is a big stress reliever for me) and I get to be part of a great online community!

Back on topic, lol... I am looking for a few talented scrappers to be part of my first creative team. When I was at ScrapMommies, we had a fabulous CT built right in. I got a little spoiled, I must say!

For more information, please email me at tierney@sbcglobal.net with the subject line 'Creative Team'. I'd love to hear a little about you and see some of your layouts.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I do I do I do I do I do I do I do I do ... :)Please please please please :)

Anonymous said...

If I had a clue about digi scrapping, I would volunteer!!! (not that you'd accept me, but thats beside the point LOL)