Sunday, March 11, 2007

my fingers aren't fast enough

... nor is my computer! I have so many ideas running around inside my head that I just want to put in to action but there isn't enough time in the day! I am really working right now to find the balance between family time, house work, design time, scrapping time and time for me. The 'me' time is always the first to go so I'm really working to make some time for myself. Yes, scrapping and designing are both for me as well but I really need to concentrate on some activities that get me away from the computer.





Now that the weather is turning nice, I am looking forward to being outside more. The sunshine we've had over the past few days has helped lift my spirits tremendously and made me more productive in all areas of my life. Its awesome! I've managed to get the house in decent shape (not perfect, but better than it was by far), tackle a few projects around here and even get a bit more designing done. In fact, I have two new 'Little Charmer's' sets all ready. They coordinate nicely with my antique hat pin alphabet and are still fabulous on their own. Here's a little preview... they are already available at Digi Scrap Shak and will soon be available at the other stores!





Okay... so back to work. My kids want me to play with them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.